Start To Picture Your Remodel
Are you wanting a home remodel but struggling to have visions full of detail? Don't worry you aren't alone! We've built some thinking tools and prompts so you can begin refining those dream remodels with details that will help bring them to life and make sure you get exactly what you want. Throughout the process, MasterCraft Contracting LLC is here to help guide you through the decisions that get results for your home.
Expand, Escape, Excel
Imagining your remodel goals is a great place to start. Beyond change and a new look, what would you like this remodel to do for you? Are you looking to expand to make room for guests or new members of the household? Are you aiming to excel at work in ways that remodeling an office space might help? Or are you looking to make current floorplans more efficient so you have space to escape and feel more at home?
- Picture an ideal weekday or weekend in your home.
- What would you like to do more of or less of?
- Listing positive words you value like play, cook, or relax can help determine your priorities.
- Lists of words like clutter, reach, dodge can help determine negative aspects of your home to improve while remodeling.
Go Big Or Go Home?
Major renovations mean total overhauls — reframing for fresh layouts that totally change the look and function of your home. Major changes are appropriate when purchasing a home that needs serious alterations or if you want to get new or different uses from your current home. Popular big renovations include room additions, siding installation, and basement finishing. We're also a roofing contractor with customizable roof replacement options ranging from classic to contemporary.
The Cozy Factor
Major changes aren't your only option. The best renovations are those that make you feel consistently at home. More minimal renovations can change a home or room's look and feel while keeping lots of the same functions or staying true to your budget. Consider minor renovations such as these for simple but significant overhauls:
- New flooring and fresh paint for walls and ceilings — together these create a bright new look at great value.
- Lighting installations indoors or out — if you've added some fresh landscaping and plants or rearranged indoors, updating with fresh lighting fixtures helps updates pop for maximum potential.
- When you choose us as your remodeling or roofing contractor, we put your vision first while prioritizing craftsmanship and quality, too.
- MasterCraft Contracting LLC isn't just a company name, it's what we do.
To secure MasterCraft Contracting LLC service for your Dover area remodel or roofing needs, call or complete our online request form for a reservation.
Roof Tips & Articles
Synthetic Versus Natural Choices For Remodeling And Roofing
From the food in the grocery store to popular building materials, natural is in! But what does natural even mean, and is it always best for remodeling or roofing? As your master roofing contractor and remodeler, we'll help you discover the advantages of natural materials and […]
Thinking Tools For Remodeling
Are you wanting a home remodel but struggling to have visions full of detail? Don't worry you aren't alone! We've built some thinking tools and prompts so you can begin refining those dream remodels with details that will help bring them to life and make sure […]